Getting Agile with Drupal
Waterfall, Agile, Extreme Programming, Water-gile In this session we will discuss agile strategies that can help you get to done; efficiently, quickly and happier. I will cover the Scrum Framework concepts and some of the lessons learned from using agile strategy to manage a multinational distributed team. that does Drupal every day.
This session is for Managers and team members that want to learn more about agile strategies and how to apply them to Drupal.
- Where we all start, Waterfall.
- Why agile is wrong, Agility is right.
- Scrum Framework basics
- What actions are Agile
- What actions are not Agile
- Lessons learned working with agile
- Challenges of Scrum for small teams
- Agility you can implement now